Melanjutkan yang ini: Aspen: Windows Mobile Touchscreen plus QWERTY Keyboard dari Sony Ericsson… dan juga GreenHeart™!, kali ini akan disajikan overview, fitur, spesifikasi dan video dari Sony Ericsson Aspen™ yang diambil dari situs resmi Sony Ericsson.
Meetings, messages, projects. Where will your business take you today? Stay on top in a more eco-friendly way with the Sony Ericsson Aspen™ phone and Windows® mobile.
Work Where You Are
Viewing and editing Office documents is a one-hand operation. And the SlideView key and panels provide instant access to all the apps you need.
Touch and QWERTY
How do you want to communicate? Make it easy for yourself. Use the Sony Ericsson Aspen™ touchscreen or the full QWERTY keyboard.
You Make a Difference
The Sony Ericsson Aspen™ is best pals with Mother Nature. Recycled plastics. Waterborne paint. This GreenHeart™ phone helps you reduce impact on the environment.
News, work tools or just plain fun? You choose. Sony Ericsson panels serve you what you need, when you want it. Drag and drop panels onto the timeline and they’ll pop up on your screen at the times set.
The touch user interface makes navigation truly intuitive – whether you’re browsing the media menu, adjusting your camera settings or playing music.
Empowered by QWERTY
Prefer typing the keyboard way? With full QWERTY, your phone lets you handle your messaging the easy way.
In Sync – ActiveSync™
Your phone keeps you in touch and in sync. Email setup is automatic, synchronisation is quick and easy with Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync™
Instant Access – SlideView Key
To stay efficient, every little detail matters. The SlideView key gives you one-click access. Your email, calendar, applications and more – instantly, at the flick of your finger.
Just Tap Your Screen
Instant access to music, games and applications: just tap your screen and choose. The PlayNow™ service brings you unlimited entertainment – at the fastest possible speed with turbo 3G or Wi-Fi™.
A pop video. An amusing moment at a party. Your puppy chasing its tail then falling over. Download and watch video clips on your phone.
Find the Way – aGPS
You’ll never get lost again. Your phone has built-in aGPS. Location-based services help you find the way to your destination. Or add location info to your images – use the geo-tagging function.
A Greener Choice
GreenHeart™ is all about reducing negative impact on the environment. Recycled plastic housing, no lead and less chemicals, e-manual, ultra-compact packaging and a low power consumption charger to save energy: in short, your Sony Ericsson Aspen™ is a greener, more sustainable choice.
- Size: 117.0 x 60.0 x 12.45 mm (4.6 x 2.4 x 0.5 inches)
- Weight: 130.0 g (4.6 oz)
- Screen: 240 x 320 pixels (QVGA), 16,777,216 color TFT
- Available colours: Iconic Black, White Silver
- Phone memory 100MB
- SanDisk microSD™ (up to 16GB)
- Camera – 3.2 megapixel
- Capture and share special moments.
- Digital Zoom – up to 4x
- Get close to your subject.
- Smart contrast
- Automatic light and colour balance.
- Album art
- Choose music by browsing CD album art or other images
- Bluetooth™ stereo (A2DP)
- Music from phone to headset over a wireless connection.
- Media Player
- An in-phone media player for music and video
- Music tones – MP3, AAC
- Use original artist recordings as ringtones.
- Download music and games to your phone.
- Stereo speakers
- Listen out loud – a full sound experience via stereo speakers.
- Windows Media® Player Mobile
- Enjoy your videos and music – and create your own playlists.
- Quick access to your favourite Web sites.
- Google™ search
- Find what you’re after with the Google™ search function.
- Web feeds
- Get the news in your phone as it happens.
- 3D games
- Enjoy quality games with full color and depth.
- Facebook™ application
- Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook™ through your phone.
- Add extra applications and games to your phone.
- Media content in one place for fast and easy access.
- Radio – FM radio with RDS
- Radio entertainment round the clock.
- Video Clip
- Video clip viewing and transfer to another phone or PC
- Video streaming
- Realtime video streaming, e.g. live cam
- View your favourite YouTube™ videos, or upload your own – access is easy via the YouTube™ application.
- Use GPS-powered location-based services.
- Bluetooth™ technology
- Secure wireless connectivity for transferring items to other Bluetooth™ products up to a range of 10 meters.
- Google Maps™
- Find your way to your destination.
- Microsoft Office® mobile
- Work with your Microsoft Office® documents on your phone.
- GSM internet dial-up support
- Synchronisation PC
- Synchronise and share phone content with PC
- USB mass storage
- Connect and move items between computer and phone.
- USB support
- PC to phone USB cable support
- Utilise high-speed Internet at Wi-Fi™ hotspots at airports and other facilities.
- Check your email inbox wherever you are.
- Exchange ActiveSync®
- Stay seamlessly synchronized with your Microsoft® Exchange email server.
- Instant messaging
- Online chat. On the move.
- Picture messaging (MMS)
- Colourful multimedia messaging.
- Predictive text input
- Fast and easy text messaging.
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Outlook® Mobile
- Email Microsoft Outlook®-style on your mobile phone.
- Loudspeaker suitable for using the phone as an office handsfree
- Vibrating Alert
- The phone vibrates and you can feel when a call comes in
- Auto rotate
- Switch from vertical to horizontal mode by rotating the phone. Whatever you’re viewing will rotate to suit.
- Picture wallpaper
- Background picture on-screen when the phone is in standby mode
- QWERTY keyboard
- Easy typing with the full QWERTY keyboard.
- Wallpaper animation
- Animated wallpaper – moving background pictures. In standby, your display wallpaper has a pleasing graphic pattern with smooth movement and colour blending.
- Alarm clock
- Set a time, and your phone will ring at that time
- Built-in fully functional calculator
- Fully functional calendar with day, week and month views and reminders
- Flight mode
- Disable the radio receivers and transmitters in your phone so you can safely use other functions.
- Handwriting recognition
- Write as you would with a pen. Your handwriting becomes digital text.
- Digital notes for things you need to remember.
- Phone book
- Store names and phone numbers
- Measure time
- List of things to do
- Intuitive navigation – just touch the screen.
- Windows Mobile®
- Windows Mobile® operating system for flexibility and efficiency.
- QWERTY keyboard